PowerGrip Marathon Fluor
Specialty grip waxes that combine the best properties of klisters and synthetic grip waxes. Ideal for marathon skiers and long distances due to their outstanding durability and ability to adjust to prevailing conditions because of their thermoreactive ingredients. Compared to our Pro Grip -series, PowerGrip offer more aggressive grip.
Apply with a heat gun, hair dryer or waxing iron. One good layer is enough without base wax. Smooths out really nice when warm using a thumb.
- Long distance optimized
- Durable and powerful grip
- Thermo-reactive ingredients give a wide temperature range
- When the tracks are hard and glazed but it's still not a full-on klister weather, PowerGrip is a good choice!
Applying Rex PowerGrip
General instructions for Rex PowerGrip
- Apply heat to the wax with a heat gun or waxing iron
- Rub wax to ski base
- Apply heat and smooth with a cork or thumb